Author Topic: The 80's Cruise  (Read 1031 times)

Offline Erica

• View Profile
The 80's Cruise
« on: February 23, 2017, 05:26:46 AM »
Hi did anyone on here attend The 80's Cruise?

Offline Out of the Blue

• View Profile
Re: The 80's Cruise
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2017, 01:00:36 AM »
I would have loved to have gone but I just can't justify spending the money on it.  It seems like when ever we get some extra money saved up for something that we really want something comes along that makes us spend that money on something else.  That's when your water heater or heat pump goes out and you have to spend that money on those things instead.  Besides Deb I would have loved to have seen Jessie's Girl perform.  They might be the best 80s tribute band out there right now.

Offline ChrisB

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2017, 08:24:45 AM »
Did you have a good time Erica ?

Was there some kind of meet and greet to get pictures with Debbie, Belinda, tiffany and the likes or did you have to stalk them on the boat to try to get a picture with them

Offline Erica

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2017, 12:52:13 PM »
I had a great time.  Deb and Tiffany would always stick around after Q&A.  Belinda on the other hand the only person she signed an autograph for was when she was leaving the cruise in the Cayman Islands. I talked to that guy in line waiting to meet Deb at an unannounced Meet and Greet she had on the ship  the last night of the cruise.  she sold sunglasses 8x10s and Valentines cards kissed and autographed. I heard Tiffany  had a 5 song concert at the 80s prom. The prom went from 11:30pm till past 2am. needless to say I didn't attend that.  one thing people do not know if the meet & greets were scheduled by ECT.  Pictures were not allowed to be taken with the celebrities.  Howard Jones was that way, the mtv VJ book signing was that way .  I accidently came upon Debs hers was in a hallway and Eddie and Buddy were running it. Deb was doing her own thing breaking the ECT rules of no pictures.  Belinda was the most reserved celebrity on board.  she wasn't very friendly at all she lives in Thailand now she working of new album of Tibetan chanting. she opened her concert with it claimed it was a pop song.  I thought okay whatever floats your bloat Belinda.                                       

Offline ChrisB

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2017, 07:29:07 AM »
Thanks for the quick recap