Author Topic: Out of the Blue: The Videos (1988)  (Read 405 times)

Offline Woops

• View Profile
Out of the Blue: The Videos (1988)
« on: December 03, 2017, 11:21:11 AM »
Music videos with introductions from Deb and brief interview bits from  the "Out of the Blue: The Videos" VHS  (1988).

They weren't featured on the DVDs from the boxset, which would've made a great bonus. If had been featured, more likely would be just the interview portions since the first four are shown uncut with the rest of Deb's videos, ie shown in full rather than the last few seconds cut-out.

"Only In My Dreams"

"Shake Your Love"

"Out of the Blue"

"Foolish Beat", plus Deb talking about future goals towards the end

There were interviews featuring Diane Gibson, her bandmates, and dancer Buddy Casimano, which aren't on YouTube.

The VHS was a good compilation, but a bit short, under a half hour, since it could've featured some behind the scenes footage, especially "Foolish Beat" and perhaps the remix video for "Out of the Blue"
« Last Edit: December 03, 2017, 11:26:00 AM by Woops »

Offline Out of the Blue

• View Profile
Re: Out of the Blue: The Videos (1988)
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2017, 05:44:23 AM »
I still remember the day I bought this on VHS.  Even though I had seen all the videos many times over I really wanted to see the interviews and commentary.  Those early days in her career were some really exciting ones because everything was new.

Offline Dariusz

• Administrator
  • Head Honcho
    • View Profile
    • Deb-Ski.com
Re: Out of the Blue: The Videos (1988)
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2017, 07:45:48 PM »
I wanted the DVD, but it's not being sold without the rest of the boxset, which has no interest as I have all the albums already.
Deb-Ski forum admin