Author Topic: How often do you listen to Deb?  (Read 10762 times)

Offline Dariusz

• Administrator
  • Head Honcho
    • View Profile
    • Deb-Ski.com
Re: How often do you listen to Deb?
« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2008, 03:00:38 AM »
Since posting at the beginning of 2008, despite my listening of Deborah still being thin, my music software says she's now the 13th most popular act in my listening, up from 40th.
Deb-Ski forum admin

Offline Woops

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 05, 2009, 01:40:36 PM »
Honestly, I haven't really listened much of Deb's music. Probably two songs in the past week...

Though not the first time since I actually tend to get tired of repetition

Offline Woops

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 16, 2009, 12:25:09 AM »
I found a walkman, which I rarely use,  and listened to a few ancient (well only by a few years) mixtapes

"Debbie Gibson Greatest Hits 1983 to 1991" with side A being "Unreleased Hits" (pretty much taken from 'Memory Lane' albums) and a little bit of the other side being hits from her 'electric youth'

Also listening while watching random rock videos on television... (don't ask)

Offline Out of the Blue

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 16, 2009, 10:50:33 PM »
I get into this thing where I listen to a particular album for a while and then go to another one.

Offline Woops

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 01, 2012, 12:56:40 PM »
Considering that this Fall will mark the 25th anniversary of Deb's debut albums, I've been listening to several tracks and also some mid '80's songs from her 'Memory Lane' albums (ie "Be My Guy", "Speed of Light"). 8)

There's been times where I've gone through phases with my playlist since I'd listen to songs from a particular theme such as year/era, genre, etc.

Offline Woops

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 23, 2014, 02:57:48 PM »
Several of her songs are sprinkled on various playlists on my Ipod and even few devoted to her music divided by era.

Currently listening to a selection of teen idols/bubblegum pop from Annette Funicello to Wham!, which Deb's "Out of the Blue" is included along with Paul Anka, Connie Francis, The Beatles, Monkees, New Kids, New Edition, Mandy Moore, Jackson 5, to name a few.

I've long retired my walkman for two years, though still own it for nostalgia sakes along with favorite cassette singles.

Offline Woops

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 19, 2017, 09:18:39 AM »
Honestly, it's been a while since I listened to Deb outside of a few songs placed in a setlist 8)