Author Topic: Celebrity Crushes  (Read 92810 times)

Offline Woops

• View Profile
Re: Celebrity Crushes
« Reply #150 on: June 24, 2014, 06:56:23 AM »

Actress Laura Prepon ("That '70's Show", "Orange is the New Black")

While she's a Scientologist, have to admit that she's kind of cute

Offline Woops

• View Profile
« Reply #151 on: June 27, 2014, 03:32:35 AM »
25 things about Kate Stoltz

There's been recent rumors of her considering a nose job, which honestly don't think is necessary though she would be another face in the crowd if she does.

Kate Stoltz stars in Return to Amish on TLC, which airs on Sundays at 10/9c. The model shares her secrets with Us Weekly—dishing on 25 things you don’t know about her.

1.My friends and I used to wear jeans under our Amish clothes when we were at home so our parents wouldn't see them. But as soon as we were down the road a little, we would take our dresses off and walk around in regular street clothes.

2. I have over 300 cousins and step cousins all over the US. With no electricity, the Amish keep themselves busy in a lot of ways.

3. I had a hidden radio growing up, and would sneak out to listen to Eminem all the time. I dreamt of becoming a rapper and would rap under my breath when I was alone, so if modeling doesn’t work out…

4. Our Amish church services were so long, my friends and I would pretend we had to go to the bathroom just so wecould take a break from the hard benches.

5. I love the smell of hairspray. I would use it as air freshener if I could—but that probably wouldn't be good.

6. I believe Nutella and Popcorn should each be their own food group on the pyramid. I’m addicted to Nutella!

7. I broke my nose trying to train a very stubborn pony. All I remember was seeing him fly over me and the pain afterwards.

8. My celebrity crush is Zac Efron. You don’t see abs like that out in the country.

9. I was the biggest troublemaker and tomboy growing up. I loved doing everything the boys did—my brother broke his legs once trying to keep up.

10. Victoria Beckham is my idol and fashion icon. I even named my puppy after her.

11. I love dance and music. I do a lot of mirror practicing and move bustin’ at home.

12. I love designing and sewing; I made my first dress at 9 years old. I make a lot of my own dresses and scarves, mostly everything you see me wearing I’ve handmade myself in my apartment.

13. I live in NYC but I still don’t have a television at home. Although I enjoy the occasional movie, I’d rather go out and do things myself than watch others do them on TV. Old habits die hard.

14.I’m OCD with my teeth. I carry a portable toothbrush everywhere I go.

15. You’d think growing up on a farm would prepare me for almost anything, but my first encounter with an NYC ratr eally tested my skills. With a little stealth, I managed to catch it with my bare hands. (Eww!)

16. I owned a bakery in Amish country, before I moved to New York. It’s still there at the care of my mom and sister. My best-selling item was my grandmother's apple dumplings.

17. My grandfather used to call me 'kitkat' and would always have Amish candy for me, but now that I’m living with the “English” KitKats are my favorite sweet.

18. There wasn’t much to do back home, so I read every book in the town library at least twice. I have that to thank for being an A student.

19. My breakfast routine is highly predictable. I almost always have two eggs and a coffee.

20. I love singing and used to sing soprano in the Sunday group.

21. I'm a basket case, literally. I organize my drawers and closets with them obsessively.

22. I'm very spiritual, and believe in surrounding myself only with people that have good energy or make me want to improve myself.

23. I walk very quietly and often unintentionally scare people that don't hear me approach.

24. I love wearing stilettos and dressing up. It adds another level of confidence when you feel good about how you look.

25. I write a new inspirational message on my bathroom mirror (with lipstick) every time I clean, then read it every morning while getting ready for the day.

« Last Edit: June 27, 2014, 03:40:48 AM by Woops »

Offline Out of the Blue

• View Profile
« Reply #152 on: July 21, 2014, 12:06:04 AM »
Kait Parker of The Weather Channel reminds me a lot of Candace Bailey;  looks are similar, same kind of personality, same kind of mannerisms, and that's a good thing.  A woman's personality and attitude can go a long way.  If she's great looking but has an attitude then her looks don't mean that much.

Kristin Clark of Weather Nation just got engaged.  Broken hearts everywhere.

Offline Out of the Blue

• View Profile
« Reply #153 on: September 13, 2014, 11:25:51 PM »
I've had a crush on Kim Flowers, on the far right, for a long time.  She was kind of set for bigger roles after "Alien Resurrection" but she only had one role as Breaker in "Pensacola Wings of Gold" and then sort of disappeared from the scene entirely.  She still has a lot of fans out there that don't know where she went and would love it if she came back.

Offline Out of the Blue

• View Profile
« Reply #154 on: November 10, 2014, 12:28:34 AM »
Sergeant Major Maria Menounos at a Halloween party.

Offline Out of the Blue

• View Profile
« Reply #155 on: January 04, 2015, 12:33:53 AM »
I'm not really into models that much because most of them really aren't that beautiful.  That said, I don't know who this woman is but she is beautiful.  Lamborghini picks Italian women for their auto shows that seem to be a cut above most of the super model types that frequent major auto shows.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7P60N2ZzVU

Offline Out of the Blue

• View Profile
« Reply #156 on: December 28, 2015, 12:48:48 AM »
I've got somewhat of a crush on Lamborghini Super Trofeo driver Carina Lima.  She's not really a typical crush for me, she has several tattoos and I really don't like tattoos, she smokes and I hate smoking, but I still like her.  I think she would be a lot of fun to be around and would love it when you decided to take you car for a top speed run on some deserted stretch of highway.  Here she is on the left holding her just one of her several trophies she's won this season with her team partner Andrea Palma on the right.

Offline Out of the Blue

• View Profile
« Reply #157 on: January 04, 2016, 01:03:00 AM »
I feel like posting a lot of images and videos today.

Besides Deb, as I've mentioned before, Kristin Adams is my biggest celeb crush.  Who could have thought that falling down on "American Idol" would have launched a TV career?

I was watching "Alien Resurrection" a few days ago and as always, when Kim Flowers' character Hillard bites it the movie is done for me.  I just wish she hadn't left acting so soon.  I remember in this scene she's putting loud mouth Johnner in his place.

Someone uploaded a video of Carina driving her Koenigsegg Agera R on the streets of Monaco.  Those streets there are very narrow and she's pushing that car but she's a professional and knows what she's doing.  You can really hear those turbochargers spooling up.  There are other female drivers that get the hype, but Carina gets the wins.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-_KmaoeUxU

Offline Woops

• View Profile
« Reply #158 on: February 01, 2016, 05:10:36 AM »

Jennifer Lawrence

Offline Out of the Blue

• View Profile
« Reply #159 on: February 03, 2016, 11:37:20 PM »
Being that I live in Jennifer's hometown I can tell you that we are very proud of her and if someone bashes her they are going to have 1.5 million people down their throat really fast.

This isn't a crush but a tribute.  Like Jennifer, Jill Conley was a local woman who became high profile and was known by many.  Her condition wasn't unique, she was diagnosed with breast cancer six years ago, but it was what she did with it that was.  She started a group called Jill's Wish that tried to make a difference for women with the disease.  Jill fought hard for years but her cancer spread into her liver and lungs.  Even through that she still did everything she could to help others.  She was one of those rare types of people that had a heart 10 times bigger than most.  I don't know how someone who's been given a terminal diagnosis doesn't think of death constantly.  About a year ago I was going through a lot of tests to see if I had prostate cancer.  I got lucky because all mine turned out to be was a really nasty infection that eventually went away after some rounds of Cipro.  The whole time I was terrified and thoughts of radiation treatments and even death were running through my head.  I don't know how she held herself together.  Jill passed away yesterday morning.  She was just 38.

Jill Conley

July 15, 1978 - February 2, 2016

Offline Out of the Blue

• View Profile
« Reply #160 on: February 03, 2016, 11:57:47 PM »
Carina Lima in the gym.  I hope she gets into Indy Car or comes over and races in the Lamborghini Super Trofeo North America circuit.  I don't know if this is going to stay up or not because Instagram photos are kind of tricky.

Offline Out of the Blue

• View Profile
« Reply #161 on: February 10, 2016, 12:46:04 AM »
Jenna O'Gara of the 80s cover band "Jessie's Girl."  She has a great voice and it's kind of hard to believe that she isn't a huge star.  Then again, considering how the celebrity scene is today with spoiled brats flaunting their scandals while pandering small dogs and over priced handbags, it's not that hard to believe.

Offline Out of the Blue

• View Profile
« Reply #162 on: March 13, 2016, 11:25:13 PM »
Kevin popped the question to Maria and she said yes.  I would have done it years ago if I had been him.

Offline Out of the Blue

• View Profile
« Reply #163 on: May 15, 2016, 12:15:13 AM »
Carina is racing at Silverstone today so I hope she gets on the podium in her class.  I would love to get in a Lamborghini Aventador with her driving it and push it to its limits.  I think she's making a hand mold for racing gloves in that one.

Offline Out of the Blue

• View Profile
« Reply #164 on: January 01, 2018, 05:45:45 AM »
It's been too long since there's been any posts or updates here.

Carina isn't racing anymore but she's still heavily involved in the racing community.  Hopefully she will end up racing in North America in 2018.

Michelle Rotella.  I wish she would come here and do the weather in my city.